AZOTUSLAND

Currently at 90,000 words, 215 typewritten pages, and almost done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Artist, writer, visionary and head of Azotus Consulting and Marintowns.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Brief Break


I have been verified a WINNER of this year's NanoWriMo Contest...which simply means they have verified I wrote more than 50,000 words. As you few who are reading know, I am at around 64,000 but I have more chapters to go don'tcha think?

I hope to be back at it late afternoon but things are really heating up now for Mavericks. I spent the last two days in meetings and now have 147 tasks on my plate to complete by Sunday.

Still, most of it involves the "other" side of my brain (if it has not atrophied), so I shd be able to write a chapter or two after...well maybe for a bit mid-afternoon PST.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was not a small feat!! 50,000 did take dedication and imagination!

Job well done Maugh!!!

I THINK i can wait patiently.

Awww hell i know i can!! Lifes stuff gotta be taken care of first.

I will say, i won't let you forget that there is a novel to finish.

Never pressure, just, reminders.

All is so cool!

November 30, 2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

hey, we should celebrate!!

November 30, 2005 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home